Apply for admission at the Concordia University and get a chance to fund your study with the Undergraduate International Financial Aid for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support brilliant students who will take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1963, Concordia University Ann Arbor (CUAA) is a campus of Concordia University Wisconsin (CUW). It provides more than 70 areas of study, as well as graduate programs, adult education programs, and study abroad opportunities.
Why study at Concordia University Ann Arbor? Students considering or planning careers as school teachers, in-service teachers, and students from different disciplines all have opportunities at the university.
Application Deadline: August 16, 2021
- University: Concordia University Ann Arbor
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have GPA equivalency of a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale and ACT or SAT is not required for an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents:
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Proof of English language proficiency: Minimum score of 61 on TOEFL or 6.0 on IELTS
The Concordia University Ann Arbor will cover all expenses at least during the first year of your stay here for undergraduate study.