Spin your wheel of fortune by applying to any French university thanks to the international scholarships offered by the International Regional Center of Crous and have the opportunity to study in France.
Students who belong to any EU member country or Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra, and who apply from their home country are eligible for this scholarship. Students will receive this award if they complete a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at any university in France.
Crous International is a regional center for student affairs that aims to improve the living and study conditions of students on a daily basis. Improves the independence and personal development of international students. They promote equal access to higher education for all students.
Why study in France? The quality of education in France is established according to the needs of the student. There are many exceptional research and development opportunities. It is a great place to study, given its rich culture, food, architecture, and thriving student life. Learning in France is cheaper for international students and a good option for those who want to study business-related subjects.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Crous International
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from EU member countries and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to apply for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree courses and subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should have worked in France, in a full-time or part-time job.
- The applicants must provide proof that one of their parents has some income in France.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply to their desired university through the university’s exclusive application portal. The students need to fill an application form to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic references.
- Passport size photographs.
- Statement of purpose
- CV or Resume
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide GMAT or GRE test scores to get admission to any desired university in France.
- Language Requirement: The students must have the required score of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 76
- TOEFL IBT – 230
- TOEFL CBT – 550
- TOEFL PBT – 6.0
The applicants that will be selected to be given the grant will receive financial support towards the cost of their study in the university of their choice in France for the said duration of the course.