Da Yeh University has made it possible for talented students to pursue their master’s degree abroad through its International Student Scholarships and get a chance to study in Taiwan.
The grant is accessible to all students from across the globe. Students must undertake a master’s degree programme at DYU to be eligible to receive this award. The award will be presented to those enrolled and accepted by the university in the form of financial support towards the cost of study of the applicant.#
Da Yeh University is a private university ranked 55th in the entire country of Taiwan. It is working hard towards improving management synergies and promote DYU into internationalizing. It firmly believes in ‘Learning by doing and is the critical spirit of the university.
Why study at Da Yeh University? The university is actively involved in scholarly communication, interacts with foreign schools, and attracts more international students. It recruits students, pushes them towards globalization, academic communication, cooperation with international schools, and guides and counsels them to adapt to their new life in DYU and Taiwan.
Application Deadline: 16th July 2021
- University or Organization: Da Yeh University
- Department: Office of Foreign Affairs
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to participate.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All MA programmes offered by Da Yeh University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students who must have been accepted into a programme at Da Yeh University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must enroll themselves and apply for the programme they are interested in. The accepted applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Academic transcripts
- High school records
- Letter of recommendation
- Previously published research articles
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must enroll in the university before their application and submit legitimate documentation to the university to assure them of a position at DYU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are preferred to know basic communicable English and minimum knowledge of Taiwanese.
The lucky winner of the support will receive financial support towards their chosen master’s programme at Da Yeh University in Taiwan.