Seoul National University awards the SNU Global Scholarship Program to talented students who have achieved outstanding results in their previous studies.
This support will be available only to new international students applying for postgraduate studies at the university.
Seoul National University, founded in 1946, offers students a world-class education and a host of extraordinary opportunities. The university is often considered the most recognized in the country.
Why study at Seoul National University? SNU trains top Korean students in various fields through its undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs. Students can explore the possibilities of various social service activities by participating in an educational program directly related to social welfare. Students can learn the real value of volunteer work, global citizenship, and human rights.
Application Deadline: June 2021
- University or Organization: Seoul National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee, living expenses, airfare, and housing cost
- Number of Awards: 160
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- International students in graduate programs are eligible
- Applicants must be the citizen of a country other than South Korea.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to take part in the graduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Counselor Reference
- Official High School Transcript and Graduation Certificate.
- Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicant holds either Korean or Foreign citizenship and undertook all of his/her education (both primary and secondary; from 1st grade of elementary to high school graduation) outside of Korea.
- Language Requirement: Either proof of Korean or English proficiency is required
- Korean Proficiency: TOPIK level 3 or higher
- English Proficiency: TOEFL (PBT 550, CBT 213, iBT 80), TEPS 551, IELTS 5.5 or higher
- Other official documents indicating proof of language proficiency
Seoul National University will provide the tuition fee, living expenses, airfare, and housing cost for international students.